February 2-3, 2017
Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach and Marina Hotel
300 N Harbor Drive
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Website: Click Here
Session topics will include Adverse Childhood Experiences, Engaging Millenials in Health Care and Communication Strategies for the MCH Nutrition Professional.
- Effects of Childhood Abuse on Adult Obesity: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Hemmingsson, E., Johansson, K. and Reynisdottir, S. (2014), Effects of childhood abuse on adult obesity: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Obes Rev, 15: 882–893. doi:10.1111/obr.12216
- Adverse Community Experiences and Resilience Executive Summary, by Howard Pinderhughes, Rachel A. Davis & Myesha Williams.
- Addressing the Intersection: Preventing Violence and Prooting Healthy Eating and Active Living Executuve Summary, by Larry Cohen, Rachel Davis, Virginia Lee, & Erica Valovinos.
- Finding Time: Millennial Parents, Parents, Poverty and Rising Costs, by Konrad Mugglestone.
- Healthy Adulting
- Healthy Young America, Best Practices for Success
- Straight Talk: Turning Communication Upside Down for Strategic Results at Work, by Eric Douglas. ISBN-10: 0891061177
NLN 2017 Presentations
- Millenials & Health Messaging
- Video’s coming soon:
|Top 10 Things to Enjoy in Redondo Beach||454.06 KB|
|NLN 2017 Agenda||389.62 KB|
|NLN 2017 Abstracts||2.76 MB|
|Assignments to NLN Participants 2017||140.72 KB|
|NLN 2017 Reimbursement Form||82.5 KB|
|NLN 2017 Hotel Information||125.07 KB|
|NLN 2017 Participant List||42.66 KB|
|CEU Certificate 2.2.17||457.74 KB|
|CEU Certificate 2.3.17||214.58 KB|
|Certificate of Attendance_Day 1||187.58 KB|
|Certificate of Attendance_Day 2||187.6 KB|
|Millennials & Health Messaging Handout||775.03 KB|
|Linking Maternal Child Health with Resilience Handout||2.8 MB|